Oxford University Blue T-shirts for Men
1. The shirt is made of high-quality cotton that is soft and comfortable to wear.
2. The fabric is dyed using reactive dye, which results in brighter and longer-lasting colors.
3. The print on the shirt features a reinterpretation of the crest for Oriel College, one of the oldest universities in Oxford.
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford: in its coat of arms, on the red background, there are the 3 golden rampant lions of England and the last one belongs to King Richard the Lionheart, King of England.
The t-shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there's a reinterpretation of the college crest, in this case Oriel College, with three lion heads which recall the lions of the original crest.
– Roundneck long sleeves raglan t-shirt in contrasting colour
– 100% cotton
– 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Ribbed collar
– Front seams
– Side seams for a perfect fit
– Regular fit
– Central print with name and foundation year of the college with a reinterpretation of the crest
– Wash at 30° C